Did you know that…?
· Adults smoke in a day on average between (18 and 20) and cigarettes among youth (9 and 10).
· Quitting smoking for 24 hours may cause changes in mood of the person.
· 80% of smokers regret having smoked. 70% want to quit.
· People do not quit smoking so as not to feel the symptoms presented by quitting.
Quitting smoking INCREASE YOUR QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF LIFE" "YOUR WHOLE ENVIROMENT WILL BE HEALTHIER."
"You'll learn new skills and behaviors" "You Are Not Alone in this fight" "A cigarette is MURDERER,DO NOT MAKE IT YOUR DESTINY."
Pablo Uranga 6b #21
Osmari Cuevas 6b #31
Jaime Meraz 6b #14
Santiago Ortiz 6b #19
It is a chronic obstructive disease of the lungs. Smoking is a major cause of emphysema (80%), often develops in people older than 40 years who have smoked for many years. This evil will predispose to diseases like bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia and other lung-related diseases. The damage is irreversible, but in some cases it is manageable if you stop smoking. Risk factors:
· Genetic (related to deficiency of alpha-1 antitrypsin)
· Difficulty breathing
· Weight loss
· Loss of appetite
· Troubled breathing with any exertion for at least this is.
Smoking is addiction to snuff caused mainly by one of its active components, nicotine, and the action of that substance abuse has conditioned its consumption.
. Smoking is a chronic systemic disease belonging to the group of addiction to smoking .
These elements introduced on the stage of the ten leading causes of death in Mexico and make it a priority public health problem.
Feeling of pleasure, arousal and subjective state of euphoria, relief from anxiety.
· Decreased sense of smell and taste .
· Improvement of the waking state and the intellectual performance, especially memory and concentration.
· Loss of appetite
· Halitosis (bad breath)
· Increased blood pressure of 5 to 10.
· Relaxation of the striated muscle.
· Increased intestinal activity (saliva, diarrhea)
· Increase in bronchial secretions.
· Nasal Spray
The treatment will depend on: Age, How advanced is the disease. Their tolerance to certain drugs. Their expectations towards disease The aim of treatment is that patients live with their disease in a more comfortable avoiding progression of the disease .. Treatment may include:
Stop smoking Antibiotics Oral medications. Inhaled bronchodilators and other medications. Exercise Charged oxygen. Reduction surgery to remove a damaged lung. Lung transplant.